Setup Collection Wallet
On your Android mobile device, open the Collection Wallet app
- 1.Setup wallet password
- 2.Setup Google Authenticator Code
- 3.Select Create Wallet
- 4.Backup mnemonic phrase, please ensure the mnemonic phrase is backed up properly as there is no way to export/restore once the wallet is created. Insert mnemonic phrase in the following step.
- 5.Enter wallet binding code which you can obtain from Collection System > Add wallet page as shown in the following steps. Go to the Collection System
- 6.Click Collection Wallet > Add Collection Wallet, and you shall see the screen below. Please note that we will be using the code in the circled area later.
- 7.Insert the binding code generated in Step 3. If the code is expired, repeat step 3 to regenerate the code.
- 8.Allow the app to run in the background and you will be redirected to the home screen upon completion.
- 9.Make sure the wallet is shown as online in the Collection System