Comment on page
Authorize Sub-Account to approve transactions
- 1.Go to Dispatch System > Dispatch Wallet, and click the Authorization button of the wallet you want to authorize.
- 2.Add account into the right box accordingly to grant approval permission to sub-account. Data approval permission refers to 1st level approval and Execution approval permission refers to 2nd level.
- 3.Click submit and scan the QR code using the Signature Tool
- 4.Tap Sign and insert Dispatch Wallet Password and Dispatch Wallet Google Code
- 5.The authorization settings will be forwarded to Dispatch Wallet, and if it is successful, you will see Authorized successfully in the wallet listing page as circled below.
In the event of failure, please ensure that you have inserted the correct Dispatch Wallet Password and Dispatch Wallet Google Code.