Comment on page
Important notice: For the safety of your assets, please make sure to install the collecting wallet and dispatching wallet on separate mobile devices that are not commonly used and carried with you frequently!
How to install the collecting wallet?
- 2.Open CoinsDo Collecting Wallet App on your mobile
- 3.Set the wallet password
- 4.Set up the identity verification. You need to use the Google Authenticator to scan the QR code, and enter the google code. Note: we recommend you to install the Google Authenticator in another device (mobile or iPad) that you use often and such device shall not be the same as the one you use to install the collecting wallet. If your device hasn’t installed such authenticator, please go to Google Play store and search “Google Authenticator” to install.
- 5.Backup mnemonic phrase, please ensure the mnemonic phrase is backed up properly as there is no way to export/restore once the wallet is created. Insert the mnemonic phrase in the following stepNote: You must keep the mnemonic phrase in a safe manner, you will not be able to get your assets back if it is lost or you have forgotten.
- 6.Enter the wallet binding code
- 8.Go to Dispatch System
- 9.Click Dispatch Wallet > Add Dispatch Wallet, and you shall see the screen below. Please note that we will be using the code in the circled area later.
- 10.Back to Dispatch wallet app, scan or insert Wallet binding code and click Confirm
- 11.Allow app to run in the background and you will be redirected to the home screen upon completion.
- 12.Make sure the wallet is shown as Online in Dispatch System