Comment on page
- 1.Click on the private key avatar on the top left of the app to open Wallet Settings.
- 2.Select Crypto Settings
- 3.On the left side of this page are all of Coinwallet's pre-defined blockchain networks, and on the right side are the main cryptocurrencies on each network; click on any of them to view them.
- 4.This manual uses BNB as an example. The first line is the wallet address derivation path; the second line is the currency precision of this cryptocurrency, which is the minimum number of bits displayed (for example, if this is 8, then the minimum number of bits is 8 decimal places, such as 0.00000001); the third line is the blockchain web browser address where this cryptocurrency is located; and the fourth line is the hash record format for this cryptocurrency transaction.
- 5.Users can also add support for some new cryptocurrencies in the currency settings by clicking the plus sign in the top right corner of the currency settings page.
- 6.Enter the cryptocurrency information in the appropriate format and then click submit.