Comment on page
- 1.After adding a new cryptocurrency to Currency control, the user also needs to set the Receiving address in order to get the corresponding blockchain wallet address.
- 2.Select the desired blockchain network from mainnet, here is an example of TRX
- 3.Then select the device to which CoinGet is bound and click Submit.
- 4.After successful submission, the Reiceiving address just set up will appear
- 5.Mark 1 for a copy of this address; Marker 2 to update the balance; marker 3 to check verify data, verifying that this address is owned by the user; Flag 4 is to manually trigger a collection to collect all TRX from this address into the set collection wallet.