Comment on page
Setup Sub Account and Signature Tool
- 1.In Corporate Platform, go to Sub-Account and click Add Sub Account
- 2.Enter a sub-account username and select General account under Account type. Forward the First login password to account holder for first-time login.
- 3.Back to sub-account page and click Control button of the newly created account
- 4.Go to Dispatch system settings > Sub-account permission settings, Select Yes under Data submission permission to allow sub-account to submit transactions.
- 5.Go to Bound approval device, and click Generate device binding code
- 6.Use First time password upon first-time login in Signature Tool. You can get Corporate account ID on Corporate platform homepage as shown in the screenshots below.
- 7.Setup new password
- 8.Setup identity private key. Please note that this will be used to sign transactions, and you can also turn on the Biometric feature for a better signing experience.
- 9.On the bind device page, if the Bind button is grey off, make sure the binding code in Step 5 is not expired. Click Extend button as per Step 5 and pull down the app screen in Signature Tool to refresh the binding code.
- 10.Enter identity private key created in Step 8
- 11.Once you are done, you will be redirected to the homepage.