Comment on page
- 1.After opening the app, select the private key to which you want to add the cryptocurrency.
- 2.Click on the top right corner ... and select Add Crypto Asset
- 3.This page shows all the blockchain networks currently supported by Coinwallet on the left hand side and the major cryptocurrencies for each network on the right hand side.
- 4.Click on the cryptocurrency you want to add, you can add more than one at a time, click Next Step.
- 5.Confirm the cryptocurrency to be added and click Add. Developer users can also open the advanced settings and specify the Specify derivation path prefix and the Specify derivation path index.
- 6.Verify your wallet password.
- 7.When you have finished, click Confirm.
- 8.When you return to the private key page, the cryptocurrency you have just added is now displayed on it.