Comment on page
Creating a private key
- 1.Once the wallet has been created click on Create Wallet in the pop up window
- 2.Users can define the name and theme colour of the created private key, where for testnet is suitable for developers to cooperate with the development work of blockchain projects; Add cyrpto assets...... indicates that the required cryptographic digital assets will be added immediately after the private key is created. Click next step to continue creating
- 3.Each private key has a set of 12 words that are used to recover the private key. Note! Due to the tamper-evident nature of the blockchain, if the private key is lost the mnemonic is the only way to retrieve it, so it is very important to record the mnemonic and save it!
- 4.This is used to check that the mnemonics backed up in the previous step have been backed up correctly. You can also skip this step by selecting skip, and later you can re-backup the mnemonic in the export private key function.
- 5.Enter your wallet password to complete the creation.
- 6.Creation complete