Comment on page
Exporting private keys
- 1.Open the app and select the private key you want to export
- 2.Click on the top right corner ... , click Export Private Key
- 3.In this page, users have two ways to export their private key, the first is to click the upper lock button to view the private key's mnemonic and export the private key as a private key mnemonic; the lower "Export Keystore File" is to export the private key as a Keysotre file.
- 4.By clicking on the lock button and verifying the password you will see the mnemonic for this private key, which cannot be screenshotted for security reasons.
- 5.After clicking on "Export Keystore File", the user is required to set a read password for the exported Keystore file.
- 6.The password can be any number or letter with a minimum of 1 digit, click Confirm after setting the password.
- 7.Enter your wallet password to export your Keystore file
- 8.The exported keystore file name is private key name.keystore.json (the example in the manual is test.keystore.json) and can be sent to other devices in a variety of ways, depending on the actual device.