Comment on page
Sending and receiving cryptocurrencies
- 1.Open the private key page and select the cryptocurrency you want to operate with, here is an example of TRX.
- 2.Once you click on TRX, we can see the balance of this cryptocurrency, the converted dollar value, the wallet address and other information. Simply show the QR code here to the payer to receive the money, or you can copy the wallet address to the pasteboard by clicking on the copy icon next to the address and send it to the payer.
- 3.After telling the payer the wallet address, the payer sends 2000 TRX to this address and to transfer money to someone else, click the send button.
- 4.On the send page, we fill in the recipient address in order, or you can click on the QR code icon to open the camera to scan the code, or click on the bookmark button to select a saved recipient. Then enter the quantity to be sent. If the user is not a professional, please do not change the miner's fee, as this may cause the sending to fail. Some addresses require specific input in the chain notes (e.g. topping up to certain exchanges, etc.).
- 5.Fill in the form and click submit
- 6.To confirm what was sent, click on Confirm
- 7.Verify wallet password
- 8.Once sent, you can click OK in the pop-up window to open the blockchain browser to view the details and progress of the transfer.
- 9.Transaction details
- 10.Return to the Private Keys page